Friday, February 1, 2013

InstaFriday

Lots of tiny blessings this week that made a few very hard days very sweet and wonderful.  That's how life goes sometimes.  You have to look beyond the bad stuff the the very good.  It's in everything.  You just have to want to find and savor it.

 One little Gage, fresh from the shower.  Mommy made him into a mummy with his big fluffy towel and then we cuddled up on the couch together in our pajamas.  A wonderful ending to the day.

10 and 1/2 years of marriage later and I still think that he hung the stars in the sky.  I love him.  And he's mighty handsome too!

Some mornings you just need to drink mass amounts of coffee out of a really cheesy mug in order to feel human.  For me, this is how roughly 99% of my mornings start.

Valentine's Day is making an appearance in our house, starting with a failed attempt at a cute banner and a make do and mend attempt that resulted in the new cute one hanging from my chalkboard.  This favorite verse of mine is fitting for a day all about love, don't you think?

My Project Life album is progressing.  And I'm actually caught up with 2013, which is a pretty huge achievement for me.  Let's not even talk about my 2012 album. 

Vanilla yogurt mixed with some yummy peanut butter granola made by a sweet friend of mine.  I'm pretty sure this stuff is heaven on earth. 

Play along!

3 comments:

{Steph} said...

Great photos! I don't think your Valentine's banner is failed - it's pretty cute!

Have a great weekend!

~Steph @ Silver Boxes

Katie said...

Love that banner! It turned out super cute!!

Meg @ Fit Tone Groove Mama said...

"Love" the chalkboard!