Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Twenty Below

Thank you friends, for your kind response to my last post.  I'm ok.  That's just how I deal with the emotions that depression brings.  I write to purge it all out of my system and it helps get rid or all of the negativity floating around inside of my head.

Anyways ... on to bigger and better things ...

It's mighty cold here in Pennsylvania.  There is snow on the ground and the boys both have a two hour delay to the start of their school day.  It's zero degrees outside right now with a windchill of negative twenty.  Brrr!!

Today is one of those days that I'm glad that we can all spend a lazy morning together snuggled up under blankets, in our warm pajamas.  I'm so thankful that we have a house with heat to keep my littles and I safe.

Sweet, unexpected, lazy mornings are the very best kind.


No comments: